The 2021 Covid-19 Business Grant was one of the first support packages (before Jobsaver) introduced by the NSW Government in response to the current 2021 NSW Lockdown.
If you satisfy the eligibility requirements below and have not already applied for the grant, please ensure you get your applications in by 13 September, 2021.
Three different grant amounts are currently available depending on the decline in turnover:
- $7,500 for a decline of 30% or more
- $10,500 for a decline of 50% or more
- $15,000 for a decline of 70% or more.
To be eligible you must:
- have an active Australian Business Number (ABN)
- demonstrate your business was operating in NSW on 1 June 2021
- have had total annual Australian wages of $10 million or less on 1 July 2020
- have had an aggregated annual turnover between $75,000 and $50 million (inclusive) for the year ended 30 June 2020
- have business costs for which there is no other government support available
- have experienced a decline in turnover of 30% or more due to the public health order over a minimum 2-week period from 26 June 2021 to 17 July 2021 compared to:
- the same period in 2019, or
- the same period in 2020, or
- the 2 weeks immediately prior to any restrictions of 12 June to 25 June 2021 (inclusive).
- for employing businesses, maintain your employee headcount from 13 July 2021 while receiving payments from this grant. See the guidelines for definitions.
- for non-employing businesses, have your primary income source come from this business. If you have more than one non-employing business, you can only claim payments for one business.
For more information, please refer to the Services NSW website.
For any questions please contact our office via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9821 2455.